© 2014 Crowsnest Cottage, Lyndhurst
Crowsnest Cottage is located in the heart of the New Forest with many Tourist Attractions a short drive away
- The New Forest and surrounding area is full of fantastic places to visit and activities. Whatever you like: walking, cycling, horse riding or just watching the world go by. The choice is yours. Ideally located close to Dorset, Hampshire, the Isle of Wight and Wiltshire.
- Enjoy a cream tea in one of the many tea rooms throughout the New Forest.
- A few miles away is the pretty village of Beaulieu, the home of the National Motor Museum and historical Buckler's Hard.
- Exbury Gardens, owned by the Rothschild family, is famous for its beautiful collection of rhodedendrons and azelias. The ride on steam train is great fun.
- The Saturday street market at Lymington is well worth a visit for antiques, bric a brac, food, plants and clothing. Make sure you go early to pick up the best bargains. Whilst there stroll around the harbour or take a trip down Lymington river.
- There are 4 golf courses within 3 miles of Crowsnest Cottage to suit all abilities.
a truly delightful early 19th century cottage located
in Lyndhurst, the heart of the New Forest